Please Note: Before following the steps below, make sure you have the latest version of your Oxygen Pro firmware installed. This can be found in your account after registering your keyboard, or on the product page for your Oxygen Pro.
1. Connect Oxygen Pro to your computer.
2. Press and hold the DAW button (#5) on your Oxygen Pro keyboard.
Note: On the Oxygen Pro Mini, and Oxygen Pro 25, press the Preset/DAW button when in DAW mode (button lit).
3. Using the Encoder directly below the OLED screen (#8), scroll to “Studio1” and then press the Encoder to select it.
4. Press and hold the Shift button, and press the Global button.
5. Using the Encoder directly below the OLED screen, scroll to PC, and the press the Encoder to enter into selecting your OS.
6. Use the Encoder select Mac if you are using a macOS or Win if you are using a Windows OS.
Note: This setting is not available on the Oxygen Pro Mini, so this step can be ignored.
Your transport controls, faders, knobs, and DAW shortcuts will now have messages mapped for Studio One.
To provide the most versatile controller, the Oxygen Pro series has 2 modes, Preset and DAW mode. When in DAW mode all of the controls will be used for controlling DAW functions and controls. When in Preset mode all of the controls will be used for controlling Virtual Instrument parameters and controls.
[Back to top]
1. Click Studio One and navigate to Options….
2. Click on the External Devices tab.
3. Click Add at the bottom left of the window.
4. Select Mackie, and then select Control from the drop-down menu.
5. In the "Receive From" and "Send To" drop-down menus, select MIDIIN3 (Oxygen Pro ##). This may be labeled as Mackie/HUI on a Mac.
6. Click OK.
7. Click on Add again and choose New Keyboard.
8. In the "Receive From" and "Send To" drop-down menus, select Oxygen Pro ##.
9. Make sure the Default Instrument Input is checked.
10. Click OK.
11. The Channel Faders, Mute, Solo, Select, Panning and Bank Controls should be controllable with the Oxygen Pro series keyboard while in DAW mode.