Configuring your Oxygen in Studio One
1. Connect your Oxygen to your computer.
2. Press the DAW/Preset button (#1) on your Oxygen keyboard to enter into DAW mode. Notice that the DAW button is now lit (#2)
3. Press and hold the DAW/Preset button (#2) on your Oxygen keyboard.
4. Using the < or > Buttons (#3 or 4), scroll to “M1h” and then release the DAW/Preset button to select it.
Your transport controls, faders, buttons and knobs will now have messages mapped for Studio One.
To provide the most versatile controller, the Oxygen series has 2 modes, Preset and DAW mode.
- When in DAW mode all of the controls will be used for controlling DAW functions and controls.
- When in Preset mode all of the controls will be used for controlling Virtual Instrument parameters and controls.
5. Click Studio One and navigate to Options….
6. Click on the External Devices tab.
7. Click Add at the bottom left of the window.
8. Select Mackie, and then select HUI from the drop-down menu.
9. In the "Receive From" and "Send To" drop-down menus, select MIDIIN2 (Oxygen ##). This may be labeled as DAW on a Mac.
10. Click OK.
11. Click on Add again and choose New Keyboard.
12. In the "Receive From" and "Send To" drop-down menus, select Oxygen ##.
13. Make sure the Default Instrument Input is checked.
14. Click OK.
15. The Channel Faders, Mute, Solo, Select, Panning and Bank Controls should be controllable with the Oxygen series keyboard while in DAW mode.